How to choose a suitable thermal air velocity transmitter
The thermal air velocity sensor is a velocity measuring instrument that converts the air velocity signal into an electrical signal. It can also measure the temperature or density of the fluid. The principle is that electrically heated metal wires are placed in a stream of air, where the heat loss is related to the flow rate. The heat loss causes temperature and resistance changes, and the flow signal is converted into electrical signals. It works in two ways:
1. Constant current type. The current that goes through it stays the same. When the temperature changes, the resistance changes, so the voltage at both ends changes, thus measuring the flow rate.
2. Constant temperature type. The temperature is kept constant, such as 150°C, and the flow can be measured according to the desired impressed current. The constant temperature model is more widely used than the constant current model.
GE-374 Air Flow Velocity Meter
Product characteristics of thermal wind speed sensor
● temperature compensation
● high speed, high precision measurement, fast response
● thermistor measurement sensor
● LCD displays wind speed and temperature value
● turnout multi-functional physical quantities: [m/s], [ft/s], [km/h], [MPH], [kont]
●DIP switch function and rs-485 function
Calibration of physical quantity, measurement range, analog output, station and zero offset functions