Ultrasonic flowmeter consists of ultrasonic sensor, electronic circuit, flow display and accumulation system. The ultrasonic transmitting transducer converts electrical energy into ultrasonic energy and sends it to the flow body being measured. The ultrasonic signal received by the receiver is amplified by the electronic circuit and converted into the electrical signal representing the flow, which is fed to the display integrator for display and integration, so as to realize the detection and display of the flow.
Merits of ultrasonic flowmeter
(1) external clamped ultrasonic flowmeter can realize non-contact flow measurement. Even if it is the plug-in or internal clamped ultrasonic flowmeter, its pressure loss is almost zero, which has great convenience and economy for flow measurement.
(2) ultrasonic flowmeter can be used in water, gas, oil and other media for measurement, its application field is very wide.
(3) the manufacturing cost of ultrasonic flowmeter has almost nothing to do with pipe diameter. It is characterized by reasonable price, easy installation and use, and comprehensive competitive advantage of large outlet runoff.
(4) the portable ultrasonic flowmeter can be used to measure the flow in pipes of various diameters and materials. It is a type of flowmeter used for on-line calibration, comparison or periodic validation and can be used as a standard flowmeter.
(5) ultrasonic flowmeter is based on the two basic physical quantities of length and time, and its flow measurement principle has the convenience of traceability. It can be predicted that it will surpass the flowmeter of other principles and become the carrier of flow standard or even flow reference.
(6) the operation of ultrasonic flowmeter consumes very little power, which can easily realize the long-term power supply of batteries. In addition, the advanced intelligent host can carry on the network wireless communication conveniently, therefore its application prospect is broader.
Disadvantages of ultrasonic flowmeter:
The main disadvantage of the ultrasonic flowmeter is that the temperature range of the flow under test is limited by the ultrasonic transducer and the temperature resistance of the coupling material between the transducer and the pipe, and the original data of the acoustic velocity of the flow under test is also limited. Data transmission is incomplete at high temperatures. At present, ultrasonic flowmeters can only be used to measure fluids below 200℃.
Contact: Mr. Chou
Phone: 13166369204 微信同号
Add: 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China