Temperature and humidity transmitter is a kind of transmitter equipment equipped with humidity sensor and temperature sensor, which can be used to measure temperature and humidity. Some of them have LCD display and some have no LCD display. Temperature and humidity transmitter is widely used in various fields of production and life because of its small size, stable performance and high precision.
So what should we pay attention to when using the temperature and humidity transmitter?
1. Humidity transmitter is not waterproof and sealed. In order to protect the accuracy and stability of the measurement, it should be avoided to use in the air containing acidic, alkaline and organic solvents. Also avoid using in dusty environments.
2. In order to reflect the humidity of the space to be measured correctly, it is also necessary to avoid placing the sensor too close to the wall or dead angle of air circulation. If the room under test is too large, multiple sensors should be placed. Some humidity sensors have high standard requirements for the power supply, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy.
3. Provide appropriate power supply as required to meet the accuracy requirements.
4. When the sensor needs long-distance signal transmission, attention shall be paid to signal attenuation.
5. When the transmission distance is more than 200m, it is recommended to select the humidity sensor with frequency output signal.
6. Because of the dispersity of the humidity sensor, it is necessary to debug and calibrate the sensor one by one.
Contact: Mr. Chou
Add: 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China